The simple truth is that most immigration lawyer websites don’t give you useful information when deciding who to hire for your immigration case, much less help you decide if you need an immigration lawyer. I’ve designed this website to help provide you with the information you need to better understand your immigration options. Take a look around at the articles, learn more about your immigration options, watch some immigration videos, or request a free copy of one of my books. When you’re ready to get started with your case, you can contact me by completing the contact request form or by calling (208) 918-0852.
Adjustment of Status / Green Card FAQS
- Can I apply for adjustment of status if I entered the United States illegally?
- Do I need an Idaho immigration lawyer for my adjustment of status green card case?
- How long will it take to get a green card based on adjustment of status?
- How much does it cost to get a green card through adjustment of status?
- What is adjustment of status?
Citizenship and Naturalization FAQS
Family Immigrant Visa FAQS
- Do I need an immigration lawyer for my immigrant visa case?
- Green Card Information: What happens if my green card expires?
- How can I help my brothers and sisters get green cards?
- How do I apply for an immigrant visa?
- How do I get an immigrant visa for my husband or wife?
- How long does it take to get an immigrant visa?
- How much does it cost to get an immigrant visa?
- What alternatives are there to immigrant visas?
- What are the qualifications to get an immigrant visa based on a family relationship?
- What is an immigrant visa?
Immigration Appeals FAQS
Immigration Court and Deportation FAQS
- Can a permanent resident with a criminal conviction travel outside the United States?
- Can I change the location of my immigration court hearing?
- How do I check the status of my immigration court case?
- What is an immigration aggravated felony?
- What is cancellation of removal?
- What is the “voluntary departure” form of relief from deportation?
- What should I do if I receive a Notice to Appear or NTA for immigration court?
Immigration Waiver FAQS
I601 Hardship Waiver FAQS
I601A Provisional Waiver FAQS
Criminal Conviction Waiver FAQS
Nonimmigrant Waiver FAQS
K1 (Fiance/Fiancee) Visa FAQS
- Can I visit the US while I wait for my K-1 fiance visa?
- Do I need an Idaho immigration lawyer for my fiance visa case?
- How do I get a fiance visa or K1 visa?
- How long will it take to get a fiance visa?
- How long will the fiance visa I-129F take?
- How much will it cost to get a fiance visa?
- What is a fiance visa or K1 visa?