The Schaefer Law Firm recently added a new office in Rexburg, Idaho. This new office will allow the firm’s clients in East Idaho to more easily meet with an immigration lawyer.
Residents of Rexburg, Idaho Falls, Rigby, St. Anthony, Ammon, Shelley, Driggs, Blackfoot, Pocatello and surrounding areas will find the firm’s Rexburg office a convenient option for working with a local immigration lawyer. In addition to the firm’s Rexburg branch office, the firm will continue to work with clients at it’s main office in Boise, Idaho. This combination will provide clients in East Idaho the benefit of working with a local immigration lawyer while still having a lawyer in Boise who can accompany them to green card and naturalization interviews at the Boise USCIS office or represent them at deportation hearings at the Boise Immigration Court.
The Schaefer Law Firm is an immigration law firm representing clients with cases involving:
- Green cards through adjustment of status
- Immigrant visas for family members
- Fiance visas or K1 visas
- Immigration hardship waivers – I601 unlawful presence waivers, I601 misrepresentation waivers, I601 criminal waivers, I601A unlawful presence waivers
- DACA – Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- DAPA – Deferred action for parents
- Naturalization and citizenship issues
- Parole in place for military families
- Representation in immigration court / fighting deportation
- Asylum applications
- Immigration appeals
- Marriage based immigration
The new office is located in the Teton River Business Center at:
[wpseo_address id=”10844″ hide_name=”1″ show_state=”1″ show_phone=”0″ show_email=”0″]
Appointments to speak with an immigration lawyer in Rexburg can be made by completing the contact form or by calling (208) 918-0852.